This cocktail is so beautiful you could just gaze at it… But, what I really love about this refreshing Mango and Passion Fruit Mojito is that it’s equally wonderful served as a mocktail, leaving out the rum and replacing it with additional sparkling water or sparkling lemonade.
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 2 cups of passion fruit juice
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ½ cup sugar, or to taste
- Mint leaves
- 2 cups of sparkling water
- 1 cup of rum, or to taste
- Place the mango passion fruit juice, lime juice and sugar in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add the rum, a few ice cubes and some mint leaves. Then top off with the sparkling water, mix gently and serve.